These are a few of my favorite things
I've compiled a list of what we are getting Caroline and Charlie this year. We try to keep it simple with just a few things. We have a small house and only so much storage. We do give them a few little things during Advent and instead of doing the Elf on the Shelf, we are doing the sweet Maileg Mice Twins. Below is a list of the gifts for the kids with links:
1. BlaBla Butterfly Doll- Caroline has a few BlaBla dolls and they are just the sweetest, so well made and she sleeps with them every night.
2. Petit Collage Magnetic Dress Up Doll- I love the Petit Collage magnet tins. They are perfect for the car, for restaurants etc.
3. Hape Doll House Furniture- Caroline got this doll house last year and she still plays with it constantly. She is getting a few new furniture sets this Christmas and I just love the quality of Hape toys.
5. Mermaid Tub Stickables- Love these by Melissa and Doug. We had a number and letters version last year. I also love these because they dry easily and you don't have to worry about mold. Charlie will be getting the truck ones. These are also from Baby Braithwaite, but they also have them on Amazon.
6. Wooden Toy Treehouse- I see this treehouse getting a lot of use and it goes perfectly with her dollhouse.
7. Troster will be making this playhouse for Caroline (and Charlie too), thanks for the lovely idea from my friend, Michelle.
1. Blabla Tweedy Bear Cucumber- A bear for my Charlie Bear
2. BRIO Rail and Road Loading Set- Charlie got a BRIO starter train set for his birthday and this is the perfect add on for our train-obsessed boy.
3. Little Adventures Superhero Cape- Little Adventures dress up can also go in the wash, perfect for a boy who is always on an adventure. Caroline will be getting the pink cape. They love playing superhero together.
4. Way to Play Road Way Set- I've been eyeing these for Charlie to use with his cars and trucks. These are from another one of my favorite baby stores, Seed Factory.
6. Kyte Baby Sleep Sack- It's hard to find a good sleep sack for a two year old, but this seems like a good option. They have wonderful reviews and are supposed to be so soft.
7. Petite Collage Magnetic Play Scene, Construction- Again, love anything from Petit Collage. This will be perfect for the car, in the house while I'm cooking dinner etc.
For the kids to share:
1. Walkie Talkies- I see some fun times ahead with these.
2. Stomp Rocket- My niece and nephew have this and it is a hit at their house.
3. Hape Smoothie Blender- This will be a fun addition to their play kitchen.
I'd love to know what you are getting your kids for Christmas, share in the comments below. Be on the lookout for my stocking stuffer gift guide next week.