I'm not going to lie, I've been feeling anxious off and on during this time. It's been going in waves and some days are better than others. Honestly, I know it's totally okay to feel this way. Our lives completely changed in a matter of days. A number of things have been helping me, they are all little things, and probably things you already know. Here's whats been helping me:
- Going on a walk first thing in the morning by myself
- Doing my devotional and reading Mom Heart Moments by Sally Clarkson
- Only drinking one latte a day
- Getting as much fresh air as possible
- Listening to my favorite podcasts
- Afternoon Tea
- Yoga (the Downward Dog Yoga App is great) and Meditating for a few minutes
- I've started reading The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry, by John Mark Comer thanks to my friend, Amanda Hall
- Peppermint Tea before bed (I was already doing this, but it truly is calming)
- Taking these Magnesium Pills before bed
- Talking it all out with my husband, Troster.
I'd love to know what you are doing to keep your anxiety levels down. Comment below or email me. I'm just trying to focus on the day at hand and not think too much ahead.